Sunday, January 6, 2008

My Haul!


We went to Hobby Lobby Saturday and wow what a sale! 80% off remaining Christmas. So I started loading up! I bought a whole cart full and will go back tomorrow to see what else is left that I could buy!
A lot of it could be used for Valentine projects I am thinking up.
Can you believe I only payed about four dollars for the Basic Grey Figgy Pudding paper set! I am so excited!


I have been playing with all the new Valentine scrapbook paper lines! Cosmo Cricket's,Daisy D's,My Mind's Eye collections are so yummy! I love just looking at it and I love to match the paper to my Crafty Secret's Valentine stickers.





We also went to a Flea Market on Saturday where I found these beautiful vintage Valentines. I absolutely love and collect vintage Valentines. There so bright and colorful and I love to go searching for them this time of year!

1 comment:

Holly said...

Ooh! I love vintage Valentines, too! Do you ever want to sell any?