Monday, April 21, 2008

A yarn post


I have forgotten to show what Mom's been creating lately so here's the things she's been doing.
These dishcloths (the one on the right is mine)were made using Brin's pattern from My messy, thrilling life.
She used this beautiful variegated sugar and cream called Violet Stripes in mine. Funny thing is our Hobby Lobby seems to be putting their new colors of yarn on the clearance aisle. So we definitely stocked up when we found a pile of these so cheap.



Mom was given an old doily that was from a garage sale and these are the ones she made after figuring out the pattern.
Although it's spring I asked for one in Halloween colors too.
I also asked for a dishcloth in the same colors.



My newest pair of house shoes she made using bright springy colors. The variegated being a new color of Red Heart that was also on the clearance aisle.


These are the two afghans that shes working on right now. I already told her I want them both but I don't think she believes me!!!!
Her ripple afghan has all my favorite colors in it and the other looks so thick and cozy.




Here's what I made this weekend. A tussie mussie. I think it turned out pretty good. I haven't had a whole lot of luck getting them to shape the way I want but I'm happy with this one.


Have a crafty day, Lindsey

1 comment:

Barbara said...

Hi, Lindsey - I'm so happy I found your blog! We definitely have the same taste! Love all of your yarn goodies, and that DOG!!! He is the cutest puppy I've ever seen (except for the one sleeping at my feet right now, of course!)