Saturday, May 31, 2008

My last day


This is the last day for posting in The Post a Day in May Challenge we participated in. The challenge was by Allsorts. I really thought it was going to be harder but I really enjoyed it. I want to try and keep up a regular posting schedule like this. Not saying there will be one every day but at least I will more often than I did before May.
Well, we had Friday off so these last two days have been filled with lots of flea markets. Yesterday we just headed off down the highway in search of flea markets in small towns. Let's just say we did a lot more driving than actual shopping but we ventured out in the hopes of finding some really good stuff. So we found a few treasures on our journey.
Today was better. We went to some of our favorites and we came out with our arms full!
Here is a few of our goodies we found. I will share more of our stuff later this week for we had a cloudy day today and so my pictures turned out too dark.
This is an unused baby book
A whole stack of vintage wrapping paper
This beautiful geisha figurine
And a cute planter

Happy Saturday, Lindsey and Twyla

1 comment:

Barbara said...

Great finds, as always. And great job on the post a day ... I know I could not manage that, especially in May. (Maybe March, but not May!)