Tuesday, July 8, 2008


Lindsey and I have had a wonderful 4 day vacation from work – and each other! That part wasn’t wonderful, I missed her terribly. She went to Nashville with BFF Susan to see Ringo and I stayed behind to make sure puppies are well taken care of. Maybe next time I’ll get to go to the concert.




I spent some quality time with my son, Jordan. We had a very nice 4th together and watched Marie Antoinette movie. Then Sunday spent the day in Eureka Springs, Ark., one of my favorite places.


Spent a lot of time working on craft projects, always relaxing and comforting.


Knitting is my soul at play.


This is a corner of my sunroom, my favorite place to create.


Do you like my ‘teacup poodle’? Ha!


I found this really awesome Enid Collins purse at a favorite flea market recently. It is in fantastic shape. I was too young when these were in fashion (seriously!), but I love things from that era. I will either use it for display or I thought I might keep floss in it.


I have been enjoying the blogs so much lately. Everyone is so creative and nice. One of the blogs that really stood out to me this week was Happy at Home. Hope you drop in on her and pay her a visit. Her home is lovely and she is a very gracious hostess.

Remember that it is nice to be important, but it is more important to be nice!
Wishing you much happiness! Twyla

4 comments:

Happy@Home said...

Hi Twyla,
I was doing my morning blog check and enjoying your post so much (adorable doggy, beautiful knitting, lovely flea market finds) and had to read twice to make sure I wasn't seeing things when you mentioned my blog. Thank you so kindly for the sweet things you said. I really appreciate it.

Hope you have a great week.

Hugs,
Kim

Michele said...

Hi Twyla...love your doggies and your knitting. You have a beautiful sunroom...what a great place to play!!!
Michele

Sandy said...

I dropped in to say the your creation for the Mind Wide Open contest is just lovely. Best of luck!

Sherry said...

I love the colors on your crocheted squares!! So bright and pretty! I love your sunroom!! My creative place is in the living room along with the toys, t.v., kids, etc...... Yours looks so peaceful and clean!! Heaven!

Have a wonderful week Twyla!
Sherry