Friday, December 10, 2010

Sugar Kissed Shadow Box

Hello friends!
Today I want to share with you a shadow box I created using my favorite paper company!
October Afternoon!  I used their paper line and stickers for this shadow box.
This line is called Very Merry and it's perfect for many of our Sugar Kissed projects this year!



The shadow box is by Maya Road which is a great company well known for their chipboard books and embellishments!
I also used a really sweet set of Christmas rub ons by Melissa Frances!





I had fun using LOTS of foam pop dots to give this shadow box dimension! It was a fun project which I created as a store display and traveled to several scrapbook shows.





Wishing you all a crafty day, Lindsey

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Good morning Lindsey!
What a delightful shadow box. That rates up there just way too cute for words!

I am working at Michael's now and it's been so fun to see all the projects and inspiration of women-kind! All the papers and brads and stickers and ribbon makes the whole craft/art world spin with enchantment.

I love what you do!
Happiness sent,
Jacqueline

Simply Shelley said...

Love it Lindsey...hope you and your mama are having a very blessed Christmas season...love the header picture....blessings,Shelley

★Carol★ said...

Love this shadowbox, and I bet it looks so cute hanging in your craft room!

Heidi Ann said...

I love your shadow box. It is so sweet and lovely!

April C said...

That shadow box is fabulous!!! OA is my all-time favorite manufacturer and I love what you did with the Very Merry paper line. Keep up the awesome work!

Protector of Vintage said...

Very nice!! Happy Holidays!!

Home and Heart said...

A great idea for anytime of year!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

This really is delightful! I just bought a little frame to do something with...I'll have to remember all of your ideas! Hugs! ♥

Pom Pom said...

How festive! I love the color scheme!

Unknown said...

This IS a Sugar Kissed Christmas project! Wonderful in every way! Have a lovely weekend Lindsey! Elizabeth

Anonymous said...

I'm so proud of you for having your work displayed, Lindsey! I noticed the white with red dots on the side of the box. Is that paper or ribbon? ♥