Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Announcing The Sugar Kissed Cottage!


We have exciting news to share with you all today!
We have opened a new etsy shop called The Sugar Kissed Cottage!  To accompany the new shop, we have also started another blog!



Right now our shop is full of vintage style digital stamps to use in your crafting!
If you've never heard of a digital stamp, it is a black and white image that is emailed to you, then once printed, use it in your everyday traditional crafting!
Isn't that cool?
As our shop grows we hope to add more items to fill your crafty needs!




I had heard of digital stamps in the past, but as soon as I would see the digital part I thought I wanted no part in it. I like traditional style crafting, but when I took the time to find out what it really meant and that it works with traditional crafting I was all in!



How great is it that you could have so many more designs to craft with for a lot less money, no shipping and you can print them at any size which is great for cardmakers and scrappers.



So come on over to our new blog, The Sugar Kissed Cottage, where you will soon see new designs, tutorials, crafty inspiration and more!


Also make sure to come back here on Friday, for our Wizard Of Oz ATC Blog Hop, to participate and to visit the participants!

Wishing you much happiness, Lindsey and Twyla



15 comments:

Jane said...

Such exciting news! Will have to go visit since I love all your work!
Jane-Jacksonville

Unknown said...

Oh this is going to be fun! I wish you both every sucess!!!! :):) Sandy

Jill said...

Congratulations on your new venture! Your images are so adorable!!!
Hugs,
Jill

Stephanie Suzanne Designs said...

I love the digital stamps. It's so nice to be able to buy and download and print. I know you will do well with this.

Hugs,
Stephanie Suzanne ♥

Jenny's Place Online said...

Congrats to you both! I hope it all goes well for you. Happy crafting, Jenny

Theresa said...

You ladies are AWESOME! Can't wait to jump over and see the new place:) Have a blessed day, HUGS!

Jenni Swenson said...

Hmmm... I'm thinking of fun ways to use your new digital stamps! Good luck!

Simply Shelley said...

Sounds very exciting...blessings on your new shop and blog...I will be visiting there for sure...thank you so much for the birthday wishes...I am so blessed to have such sweet blogging friends.

Anonymous said...

Ooo! Going to check it out! ♥

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

BUSY and looks like FUN! I'm going to check it out.
Warmly,
deb :)

Cindy said...

Congrats on you new venture! I will have to check this out. I haven't done digital stamping before.

BucksCountyFolkArt said...

I never heard of this before. Sounds like a great idea! God Bless on this new opportunity!

Jill

PinkGranny said...

Wonderful! I am going to hop on over there to look.

Nan said...

Well I hope you girls do well with this new venture, good luck and I checked out your new stuff it looks great!

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

Just popped over from Free Pretty Things for you 'W.Y.W.Wednesday' links. These are all so gorgeous! Congrats on your new store. Love that style it's one I haven't tried. Just went for a mini shop on etsy. Thanks.