Sunday, August 21, 2011

Retail Therapy



Hello friends!
Yesterday, Mom and I had a little retail therapy!
Our first stop was to Michaels, where we enjoyed looking at Martha Stewart's new paint line. I bought a color called, Beach Glass. I look forward to trying it today! Next stop was Hobby Lobby, where we had a wonderful time!
They had a lot of new stuff in today including an expanded Tim Holtz section, where I picked up this fun postcard/music note embossing folder set.
I also love looking at the wood crafts isle and picked up a bag of clothespins for future craft projects.
Our last stop was to an antique store, where I picked up an Aqua Bingo card and this cute wooden basket to hold my new goodies!




Today I am going to pull out all my Fall/Halloween craft supplies and start organizing it all. Fall is my favorite season! I enjoy looking at my favorite Halloween scrapbook paper to inspire my craft projects .




Wishing you a lovely day, Lindsey

10 comments:

The Weekend Artist said...

Can't wait to see what you will do with your new stuff!

ImagiMeri said...

Hi Ladies,

Lindsey, thanks for stopping by. I was on the first design team for Mystic Paper, and taught a class there as well. They have evolved into a wonderful shop that manages to carry all the top line goodies, yet stay intimate and personal. I purchased my first "Tim Holtz" goodies there in 2007 and have been hooked ever since.

As always, I'm very excited to see what lovely work you come up with, and I can't wait to do our personal swap.

Big Hugs,
Meri

Theresa said...

Retail therapy is good for the soul! Looks like you ladies had loads of fun!

Enjoy your day, HUGS!

Cindy said...

Looks like you got a bunch of fun stuff to play with. I also like to pull out supplies for whatever season and get inspired. Looking forward to seeing your fall crafts.

Anonymous said...

Oh, ladies! Love the tag, "retail therapy"!! And, guess where I'm going after church this morning? Michaels - to be sure! Need some little things to finish a project dealing with china cups, silk roses, and paper crafts - reveal later this week in a post as I prep for my first give-away celebrating a number of milestones this week! Very excited!

I could go broke at Michaels - and usually do to some extent. However, I have scads of "stuff" here and I am purposing to work with what is at hand - rather than go out and get more just yet. Let me see what I can come up with relating to what I already have. Love the challenge - and all the inspiration you two give me!

Joy!
Kathy

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Since I didn't head to the States this summer, I missed my visits to Michael's and Hobby Lobby. Always good stuff on sale during the summer. August is just flying by. September truly is just around the corner. Hope your day is great. Tammy

Anonymous said...

I haven't gone craft shopping in so long! Lucky girls! ♥

Angela said...

Hi Lindsey! Oooh I love retail therapy. My mom & also enjoyed some of that yesterday at Ben Franklin Too in Lincoln, NE. My first time there & went a little nuts on stamps! Ahh! I'm always inspired by you & your mama. Fall is my fave time of year too :)

Pellie / Penny said...

Retail Therapy is the best kind of therapy; isn't it.

Glad you had such a good time and found a few goodies; to boot.

Hugs,
Penny

Nan said...

Love the little kit you have there of crafting goodies and the trade card is so sweet. thanks.