Friday, November 4, 2011

New Crafty Supplies

Hello friends!
Today, I wanted to share with you some goodies that caught my eye on a recent trip
to my local scrapbook store, Scrapbook Generations.
I have already been working on a Fall themed mini album using new paper from My Mind's Eye's Lost and Found Two collection.




I mixed it with this lovely fall paper line called, Farmhouse by Crate Paper.




I was also checking out some of the new Christmas paper lines to find pretty pink and red patterns to use in projects for our 3rd Sugar Kissed Christmas blogging event.
These patterns are also by Crate Paper.




I loved the warm, cozy feel of this Christmas line by Simple Stories.




I also picked up this ephemera pack by a company called, Glitz Design. I also bought a few coordinating paper patterns from the line called, Vintage Blue.




I just loved this button card patterned paper from Cosmo Cricket's Clementine line!
I can't wait to make cards with these!



Have a wonderful Friday, Lindsey


5 comments:

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

All such beautiful paper packs. We don't have any scrapbook supplies around here. :/ and I haven't done much paper crafting in a while. Hope you have a great day. Tammy

Katherine said...

They are all so cute (esp. the last 2 pics). Can't wait to see what you do with them!

Cindy said...

Great stuff! I really like that new Cosmo Cricket line. We don't have a local scrapbook store, and I miss having a place besides Michaels and HL.

Kerin said...

Such a beautiful mini album!
Love it!
Very cute papers too... how creative are some people ?!

Looking forward to seeing what creative projects you come up with.
I also need to see what's in your etsy store : )

The Weekend Artist said...

Nice finds! Can't wait to see your works using those!