Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Favorite Scrapbook Paper!


Hello friends!
It's no surprise that I love paper by October Afternoon.
Their cream based vintage paper lines always make me happy, but this line I want to show you today has got to be my favorite OA line ever!


It's called, Farmhouse.
Filled with lovely country and vintage antique patterns, yet so versitale for any themed project.


A whole sheet full of vintage button cards and grey gingham are some of my favorites along with a great sticker sheet!


I created a family themed paperbag mini album using this line.


This paper was so easy to work with.


I love the banner sheet of paper to cut out and use across the pages.


The vintage doily patterns are so cool!!!


I find myself wanting to hoard as much of this paper as I can!



I listed this album here on ebay.

Just space enough to say -
another vintage valentine today!


Wishing you a wonderful day, Lindsey




Pin It



10 comments:

busymartha said...

Lindsey, your album is beautiful! I have a pad of this paper, it is heavenly, thanks so much for sharing, Marilyn.

Unknown said...

I love October Afternoon, too! Great designs and colors. Your album is beautiful!

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Sure wish we could get any kind of scrap paper supplies over here. I'm feeling inspired to make another paperbag scrapbook. Have a great rest of the week. Tammy

Esther Asbury said...

Ooooo what pretty paper, and a lovely mini album too!

LauraO said...

Very pretty! I love what you did with them in the album.

Lorlore said...

Love the papers, gonna have to find that one!!!! Love your book!!!!

carrie said...

How CUTE!!! Love what you did with that pack :)

retrorevival.biz said...

Lindsey, your album is darling! I'm sure it'll be snatched up super fast:)

~Cindy

Unknown said...

BEAUTIFUL album!!! I love OA, too :)

Susanne said...

I love this paper line too - lovely album you've created.