Friday, February 10, 2012

Valentine and a Vintage Style Mini Album


Hello friends!
I love it when I find a vintage valentine that's been silver embossed!
They are so cheery and always make me smile!



I picked up a paper pack at Hobby Lobby recently called,
 Restoration by Crate Paper. It has a very cool flea market theme.


I thought it would make a lovely Family themed mini album.


The paper kit came with a die cut sheet and 2 sticker sheets!
Wow! That was a really great deal when you can use a 40% off coupon!


Another great thing about this paper line was the paper's texture.
It was thick and easy to distress.


It was also easy to find matching flowers and ribbon in my stash.
Love when that happens!!!


Thanks for stopping by today, Lindsey


Pin It

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love your new Hob Lob paper, how fun for a crafting blogger! Love your book, what a treasure. Thanks for sharing it with us. Hugs ~ Mary