Monday, March 19, 2012

Collecting Irmi - Hey Diddle Diddle


Hello friends!
It's time to share another piece of my Irmi Collection!
This is a sweet night light with the nursery rhyme theme of Hey Diddle Diddle.


The Irmi company created many beautiful hand painted, wooden nursery items such as lights, switchplates, plaques, mobiles and more which were produced from 1950's - 1970's.


Irmi also went by the names of Nursery Originals or Nursery Plastics.


I have been collecting Irmi pieces for about 3 years now.
 Most pieces in my collection are lamps and switchplates covers.


Wishing you a beautiful day, Lindsey


Pin It

5 comments:

Nan said...

What could be any cuter than these sweet yellow Irmi's. I adore them.

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for showing these, Lindsey! ♥

Hearts Turned said...

Oh, my goodness--love these! I've got an obsession for Irmi, too...just haven't found as many wonderful pieces as you have!

Wishing you both a beautiful day, dear friends!

Julie

Elyse said...

so cute!!!

xo
elyse

whitemonde said...

Such a lovely blog. It is good to see your Irmi collection. Expecting more cute and simple blogs. I am happy to be a part of such a wonderful creative world and found some interesting crafting ideas in your blogs.
Interior design company in Dubai | Office interior design Dubai