Monday, June 11, 2012

Irmi Monday - Sweet Mother


Hello friends!
Today I am sharing one of my favorite Irmi lamps!


Isn't it cute?!
I love the sweet theme and the shade of pink is perfect!
I can just picture how cute the nursery was, that this
 lamp must have been used in!

If you've never heard of Irmi before,
 they created hand painted, wooden nursery items
 from the 50's through the 70's.
Irmi also went by the names of
 Nursery Originals and Nursery Plastics.
They created lamps, switchplates, mobiles, plaques,
 night lights and other wooden nursery items


Have a wonderful day, Lindsey


Pin It

6 comments:

Simply Shelley said...

Very Sweet....I will always be fond of these wonderful nursery items. Nothing of today compares to their sweetness....blessings to you girls.

.♥.Gaby.♥.Homestyle.♥.. said...

ooohhh Beautiful so Sweet..♥
Lovely Blog..Gr Gaby..♥

Anonymous said...

Ooo! This would be my favorite for sure! The pink, red, flowers and dots! Super sweet! ♥

Monica said...

Awwww this lamp is so sweet .... thanks for sharing :)

Diane Mars said...

Now that one is all girl! I sure do love it and I can see why it's your favorite~

vintage grey said...

I adore this one! So precious, and I love the colors!! Have a wonderful day! xo Heather