Friday, October 5, 2012

Life {As We Know It}


Hello friends!

A new mini album to share with you today!


I created this album using Echo Park's For The Record 2 Tailored collection.


I just loved the colors! All the pinks and reds together is on of my favorite combinations!!


I pulled out my favorite Martha Stewart Border Lace punches and lots of flowers to dress up this album.


I also found these lovely butterfly stickers by Petaloo with beaded details to add more whimsy to the album.


This deep edge lace punch by Martha Stewart is quickly becoming one of my favorites!!!
This album is available for sale here in my ebay shop.


Have a beautiful day, Lindsey

Pin It

4 comments:

Myric said...

Everything looks pretty! I love the combination of colors!

Hope you could link up at Passion Parade link party :) Have a nice day!

http://myricandreasen.blogspot.com/2012/10/passion-parade-friday-link-soiree.html

xo
Myric

Hearts Turned said...

So beautiful, Lindsey! You put everything together so very well...love each page!

Wishing you both a wonderful day!

Julie

Theresa said...

Love this sweet creation! Have a blessed day dear friend, HUGS!

Cynthia said...

Wow, lovely book Lindsey. Fun combination of dp and elements!