Saturday, November 24, 2012

Beautiful Vintage Christmas Cards


Hello dear friends!!!
As we spend this weekend working on our latest Sugar Kissed Christmas projects and displays to share with you, we wanted to start the Christmas sharing today with 2 of the cutest vintage Christmas cards!!!


I LOVE these cards!
I'm not sure if they're Dutch or Swedish maybe, but I do know they are oh so sweet!!! They are from 1953.
Enjoy!


I also wanted to share a photo from our first Sugar Kissed Christmas back in 2009! Can you believe this will be our fourth Sugar Kissed Christmas?


Wishing you a beautiful day, Lindsey and Twyla

Pin It

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! A Sugar kissed christmas! Oh I'm so glad you're going to do it again! I remember my first Dec. here on the farm when I didn't have Internet. It was such torture not being able to pop in on you girls whenever I wanted to and look at your pretty displays and ideas. This year, I'll have all the internet I want but I don't know how much decorating I'll get to do so I'll be living through your posts!

The colors in that card are so wonderful! ♥

Stacey said...

Very pretty! The images and your Christmas pics from before are so sweet and vintagey. Makes me want to listen to some old music. :)

Theresa said...

Thanks for sharing these images:) Time flies right by, doesn't it? Have a blessed day dear friends! HUGS!

Theresa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
~Damita's Pretty Wrap~ said...

Beautiful vintage cards!! And Such a cute vintage tree from your first Christmas! :) Smiles, Have a great weekend! xo Holly

Monica said...

Your vintage cards are very cute. I just love the look in vintage stationery ... I'm not sure if it's the bright colors or just the detailed drawings, but they are very fun.

Jagette said...

Have been trying to find red scarf with white trim, but haven't been able to find even a picture like the one posted on Pin.

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Very exciting that the Sugar Kissed Christmas is back! I LOVE it.
Very colorful cards to use for crafting.
Made a few Christmas cards today.
Have a blessed Sunday.
Warmly,
deb

Nan said...

Well I always love you Sugar Kissed Christmas event. That card is just too cute! Why don't they made cute like that now?

busymartha said...

I love your Sugar Kissed Christmas!!! Always a pleasure to visit your blog, Marilyn.