Monday, November 19, 2012

Thanksgiving Themed Paperbag Album


Hello friends!
Are you ready for the Holiday season yet?
Can you believe it's already here??
Where did the year go???


One of the best parts about this time of year is the crafting!


I created a Thanksgiving themed album using the gorgeous Thankful line by Authentique.


I really enjoyed making this one last project, before I switch gears and get into Christmas crafting.


This paper line was perfect for my stash of vintage Thanksgiving postcards!
I printed a few to add to this book.


Have a lovely day dear friends, Lindsey

Pin It

4 comments:

Short and Sweet said...

FABULOUS! I really like this album with all the wonderful embellishments that you included.
Loretta

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Very pretty! My cousin made a Thanksgiving paperbag journal many years ago and posted it to the blog she had at the time which is what got me started with paperbag crafting. I may need to make one very soon. Best wishes, Tammy

Nan said...

Oh what beautiful embellishments you have done here I love this soft Fall look for Thanksgiving.

SueLovesCherries said...

I love that it's so crammed full of "stuff"! It's beautiful!