Sunday, July 21, 2013

Vintage Summer Mini Album

 
Hello friends!
I made this paperbag album to match the set of tags
 I shared here on my blog earlier in the week.
 
 
I used Crate Paper's Pier line for this mini.
I just loved the soft pastel feel of these papers. So sweet!

 
I also printed cute vintage graphics from Pinterest
 to add more detail and an older feel to the album.

 
This is my favorite page in the album.
I just love that little ferris wheel.

 
I used Martha Stewart border punches all throughout.
 I am so addicted to these!

 
I hope you enjoyed taking a peek into my latest mini album.


Wishing you a wonderful day, Lindsey
 
 

Pin It

9 comments:

Denise said...

So darling! Not only Your little book but Your header too :) Denise

Patti said...

As always, absolutely adorable! I love seeing what you make!

A Candle to Read By said...

Beautiful! I love all the lovely layers.

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Wow this is so delightful!

~Damita's Pretty Wrap~ said...

So very cute! Love the little pop sickles!!! :) xo Holly

Beedeebabee said...

This is so adorable! You make the cutest things, Lindsey! :)

Wanda Maria said...

Such a cute book!!!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful album. Great work. I love the colours !!
Have a great day.

Anonymous said...

Love all the Popsicles! My childhood was full of them! ♥