Tuesday, August 6, 2013

CraftingThe Best Moments

 
Hello dear friends!
It's been a wet and stormy start to August,
 so what better way to spend it than inside my crafting room!
I created a new mini album this week and wanted to share it with you.
 
 
The line I used is called Captured Memories by Fancy Pants.
 I loved the pastel colors and photography theme throughout the paper.

 
With this cute little photo reel I added it to the page with a brad so it spins!

 
I'm really enjoying the chalkboard trend right now
 in the scrapbooking community and this quote is so perfect!!!

 
I hope you enjoyed peeking inside my latest creation!
It's listed for sale on ebay.

 
Have a wonderful day, Lindsey




Pin It

4 comments:

Theresa said...

Beautiful creation Lindsey! Have a blessed day dear friend, HUGS!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

I live this! I feel very inspired to creat my own now-thank you for sharing!

Cynthia said...

Gorgeous book, Lindsey! Love what you've done with the photo reel.

elizabeth said...

Not know much English. French, s'il vous plaît?