Thursday, October 10, 2013

Playing With My Inks

 
Hello friends!
What a busy month this has been so far,
 but I guess this is what we have to get used to from now until Christmas!
This week I have been enjoying an online class taught by Tim Holtz.
I've only managed to find a few minutes to play, but have learned so much this week!
I thought I would share this quick little tag I created tonight using Distress Inks and my fav Tim stamp set. I also used Tim's new Distress Glitter which has quickly become a new favorite in my craft room. They come in 24 colors and look more like a vintage glass glitter. I have to admit, I own all 24 colors!
 
 
 
 
 
Wishing you a lovely day, Lindsey
 
 

Pin It

5 comments:

Theresa said...

Love that tag! Have a blessed day dear friend, HUGS!

Sherry from Alabama said...

So glad you had time to sneak in a little crafting and a little blogging, Lindsey. The tag is so cute!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Lindsey! You are the first blogger on my reader to craft for Christmas!
:) I love it! Bring it on!

Unknown said...

love that tag....I love all things vintage...

ImagiMeri said...

How cool!!!! I haven't seen the glitters yet, not even on the web scrapbook sites I peruse. Oh well, I'm sure they'll show up eventually.

Hugs,
Meri